This is such an easy pasta dish. We don’t even use spaghetti in true jenny style I just use whatever pasta is in the cupboard. This might offend some super cooks but I am all about making life as easy as possible and breaking all the rules. I don’t even add ham … I know, but occasionally I will add chicken.
We lived without a cooker for three months when we moved so I became a pro at making easy and simple recipes as I had limited resources. One thing I bought was an Instant Pot and this thing is so handy to have. I always forget to lift meat out to defrost, well with this super fancy pressure cooker it isn’t a problem. So I tend to add chicken that I have cooked in the Instant Pot but you can throw any meat you want in. I don’t ever have a meal plan and just wing dinner every night, I like to live in disorganised chaos.
- Any pasta you want 500g
- 3 Eggs
- Parmesan approx 100g
- Whatever meat you want however you want it cooked
- Cook pasta following instructions and drain when cooked save a little of the water.
- Beat eggs lightly and add parmesan
- Add egg and cheese mix into the cooked pasta and stir
- Stir the mixture through all the pasta so the egg cheese mix doesn’t turn into scramble egg
- Add cooked meat if you want it
- Put it in your mouth
Bon appetite show me what you make and tag me on instagram @jenjensdesignsuk